Electronically supervise the criminal justice population previously omitted from any electronic monitoring platform.
Is utilized to electronically assist individuals through the criminal justice process. Agencies are able to choose from multiple supervision levels depending on specific client needs including:
- purely assistive approach (court reminders, remote visits access to community resources, no location tracking);
- restrictive supervision (all of the benefits of the assistive approach combined with the ability to restrict movement through curfew); and
- enhanced supervision (all of the benefits of the assistive and restrictive approaches combined with GPS “breadcrumb” data tracking and exclusion zones).
The RePath is simple in its approach: once downloaded, the RePath app begins providing immediate benefit to the participant and the supervising agency. The “dependability” of the participant is calculated, employing our proprietary scoring algorithm. Participants are automatically moved up or down on a supervising officer’s dynamic caseload management list based on score. The lower the dependability score – the higher the likelihood of re-offense, allowing the officer to focus their limited resources on the most at-risk individuals. This may have the effect of reducing new crimes and recidivism over time.
- Defendants utilize their own mobile device
- Defendant app sends location and biometric data to platform
- Officer has multiple mobile app and dashboard views for enhanced, expedited supervision
- Ease of Use
- Unobtrusive check-in
- Reminders sent to defendant for Court, treatment, etc.
- Secure in-app two way video and text communication
- Access to services (addiction, mental health, education, employment)
- Nearly frictionless compliance with court order—no direct cost, enroll in minutes, check-in in seconds, access court services directly, delete app in seconds.